The Division 2 Beta Reveals A Promising (But Still Broken) Game - Part 3

 which is really annoying, and on top of that I've had several hard crashes to the desktop for no apparent reason. Hacks have already been spotted in this game, ironically returning from the previous game and one of the VPs from Microsoft also commented that he saw hacks, which obviously isn't great. The UI is so bad like wow it's that bad. I mean it was bad in the first game but it's like they added more buttons this time and now you have to double click on all the menus and the pc version which you never had to do before and it's such a mess like it really needs a complete overhaul because it's yeah it's a really really really bad UI at this point on the console side I personally haven't tested the game but I've heard there are a lot of FPS issues, Texture issues and the same network issues I described earlier just to be very clear these are my experiences many people have had No pro error or very few issues I am highlighting these issues for an important reason as you know, as we are all really hard on how EA monetizes their games because they have a really crappy track record for in game monetization which is pretty massive has a e really crappy track record of fixing their bugs, it's just a fact so I think it deserves a special test in this area that the division ultimately came to its knees due to their bugs and their exploits and I would hate it , if the same thing happens this time I pray it doesn't, but I recommend waiting before buying this game on day one until we can be sure that all of these things have been addressed and speaking of monetization, as i think there is this perception as that i wrongly hammer anthem on its monetization and i give you a softer pass its just not true, when the division first added loot boxes i spoke out against it, calling them exploitative when Far Cry 5 came out aid I liked it, but I didn't like the fact that it was selling guns and vehicles for cash. I have huge amounts of heat

for not liking the in-game store and Assassin's Creed Odyssey and I [ __ ] hated the XP booster [ __ ] which made me feel like I should buy it to avoid the grind when the Division 2 was announced and they said they would pre-sell an annual pass without telling anyone what's in that pass. I called that crappy in my reveal video when Ubisoft announced that buying the Ultimate Edition would net you extra stash slots. I did a special video call out that [ __ ] Ubisoft reversed that decision in part because in that video I said a heck of a lot more about monetizing divisions than anthems and my concerns about monetizing anthems, which they are not specific to anthems, i apply the same critical lens to all games, especially looters which lend themselves so well to exploitative monetization because they have so many complex loot systems that get dismembered and sold in crappy loot boxes or other [ __ ]. be able. s Torefront So five weeks after the release of Division 2, what do we know about its monetization? Well, firstly, we know it's ridiculous that everyone was laughing at anthems playing early charts, but this chart highlighting the different versions of The Division 2 is a much bigger laugh if you ask me if we are talk early about playing. Did you know that all DLC divisions will be free, but that the annual pass you can buy gives you early access to them? We know literally nothing else about this annual pass at this point, but you can still buy it if you were stupid enough to pay for something you have no idea what it costs, the season pass is priced at $30 , half the price of the game, and they didn't even bother to tell us what's in it. Let's Talk Cosmetics Now we know that Anthem has ruled out all cosmetics that are only available for purchase. They made it very clear that you can earn them all in the game of the division - no idea the original game had exclusive cos paid metics so I expect this will also become loot boxes man we all hate those don't we , they are the worst, even I can see the writing on the wall here to make sure both Battlefield 5 and Anthem are lootbox free

Liberate the Division - dunno, probably yes, Division 1 has loot boxes selling cosmetics right now since Ubisoft has been radio silent on the matter. I assume they will return too. I mean, we don't even know if we're going to be able to buy items that increase player power in the division - I mean, we can do it now in Assassin's Creed, we're going to be able to do it to do in the division dunno so to summarize worst case scenarios anthem has no paid early access to DLC no paid exclusive cosmetics no annual pass no loot boxes and no pay to win the division has some of these Things already confirmed and we have big question marks for the others, as concerned as I am about anthem monetization I am far more concerned about the division - if I were to sum up how I feel about the division it is very similar to the anthem. I'm cautiously optimistic, however, she differs in that I have more confidence that The Division's endgame will be more fleshed out, as it builds on a lot of existing systems from the previous game, and PvP offers something endlessly replayable for those who enjoy it . The technical side is very concerning though, as is the monetization stuff, but I'm honestly relieved that The Division 2 feels as fleshed out as it does because I was concerned that the sequel would have a touch phone in it the uninspired Division 1.5 etc. It changes deep in its connection to its tactical core in ways the original game could never match. I think that's important because it makes the game the only tactical ludus shooter on the market 1 will make your moment-to-moment decisions really matter, like Destiny and Warframe and Anthem, it's about that sense of unlimited power and movement and flight and just about mowing down endless crowds of enemies. The Division is the opposite of being about making the wisest decision. Every second of being too weak and exposed to throw caution to the winds, The Division stands apart from its contemporaries completely and if it can, survive , which I expect to be a very rocky start. I think it's going to be a great game eventually, but like I said, be careful, make sure everything works, make sure we know what monetization is, there's still a lot of question marks

Ikon Diverifikasi Komunitas

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DEATHLOOP Review _Buy_ Wait for Sale_ Never Touch Part 3

DEATHLOOP Review _Buy_ Wait for Sale_ Never Touch Part 1

The Surge 2 Is A SOLID Step Up (Review) - Part 1